The Channel Marketing Manager focuses on acquiring more 3D artists from all over the world to our network. He/She does that by improving and creating channels of acquisition. It's marketing but with a very specific objective.
Acquiring more 3D artists is a core activity for Decora, as we rely on them to improve our production capabilities.
- Implementing new channels of acquisition and improving existing ones.
- Segmenting users and creating strategies to nurture each segment.
- Close contact with key high-performing users.
- Creating Content Strategies for the community.
- Taking care of our brand perception online.
- Manage a team of Customer Service Agents.
- Hiring and training new Customer Service Agentes
- To be a badass marketeer.
- Fluent English.
- Deep understanding of marketing channels.
- To be energetic and communicative.
- Hands-on mentality.